Employer Matching Gifts
Double your donations with employer matching!
Many employers offer to match gifts made by their philanthropic employees. Whether you donate to National Brain Tumor Society through direct mail, research donations or event donations – check with your Human Resources Department to see whether your company participates.
If your company is eligible, follow these easy steps to watch your impact double:
- Request a matching gift form from your employer
- Send the completed and signed form to:
- National Brain Tumor SocietyAttn: NBTS Giving55 Chapel StreetSuite 200Newton, MA 02458
- Checks should be payable to the National Brain Tumor Society.
- Include event name or event participant in the memo line if applicable
- National Brain Tumor Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal tax ID number is 04-3068130
Questions regarding our Matching Gift Program can be directed to Development Services at 617-924-9997
Corporate & Foundation Giving
The support of community leaders has never been more critical. National Brain Tumor Society offers many ways for your corporation or foundation to demonstrate their commitment to the brain tumor community and its research.
To learn more about our opportunities please contact Wendi Nance at email@example.com.
A contribution of stock or securities is an excellent way to support National Brain Tumor Society’s mission and receive significant tax benefits. If you wish to contribute in this way, please notify us in advance about your donation by calling Development Services at 617-924-9997 so we may properly recognize your donation.
It’s easy – simply provide the following information:
- Full name and address
- Name of your stock
- Number of shares you wish to donate
- Type of gift – event donation, tribute gift, etc
Below is the information you will need to initiate the transfer after you have contacted National Brain Tumor Society
- NBTS Broker – Fidelity Brokerage ServicesAccount Number – Z50497711 Account Name – Brain Tumor Society
Donate by Shopping
There are a lot of ways to give pennies on the dollar to make your impact – or even by redeeming your American Express points! Call Development Services for help with any of the following opportunities – 617-924-9997
- AmazonSmileYou shop. Amazon gives. It’s the same Amazon you know, same products, same prices. Just start your shopping experience at AmazonSmile, choose National Brain Tumor Society as your charity, and when you make a purchase on the site, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases.
- American Express Members GiveMake a donation via American Express or donate your American Express Rewards points
- iGiveWith iGive.com, a portion of your purchases at stores like Gap, Staples, Nordstrom or Home Depot, can be donated. When you select National Brain Tumor Society as your cause, any purchase you make will help support our programs nationwide. Registration is free.
- eBay Giving WorksThe combination of MissionFish’s technology, plus eBay’s active global community, forms the eBay Giving Works program. It allows sellers to give proceeds from their sales to NBTS. NBTS can also receive donations from eBay users through the Donate Now feature, which lets anyone with a PayPal account donate to nonprofits right away –without buying or selling anything.
- Facebook CausesLet your friends and family know you support NBTS! Set up a Facebook Cause to benefit NBTS and encourage others to join. Please note that if you will be fundraising for a team for an NBTS event, the funds need to be donated directly through the event website, as opposed to a Facebook Cause. Funds donated through a Facebook Cause won’t be attributed appropriately to a team, and aren’t always appropriately attributed to the event.